Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-29-2023 05:58 PM - last edited on 01-30-2023 04:48 AM by Ric_ob
My printer was unpluged for a while, so the instant ink can not monitor it. After it was powered on, my husband massed up and reset it to manufacturing setting. Now I need to reregister my printer, I appreciate if someone can provide a procedure how to setup?
01-30-2023 04:48 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Our job as HP moderators is to monitor all traffic on the community.
01-31-2023 07:13 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
Provide the HP model number or the product number of your device for further assistance.
Here is the link to find the product number or model number:- Click here
I am an HP Employee