Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP envy photo 6230
Other

Hi I cancelled the subscription a short while ago, there was a link in the cancellation email to re subscribe but it does. It work, how can I enroll my printer again please

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Dsanghera I recommend you click here to turn off the web service when done successfully, go ahead and click here to turn on the web services, and then, you'll need to enroll the printer again, use the below steps to accomplish this task:

Create an HP Instant Ink account, and then add your printer using the printer code.

1. Go to HP Instant Ink and click Sign Up Now to get started.

Signing up on HP Instant Ink

2. Select your printer from the list.

Selecting printer

3. Choose a plan or click Enter pin code/key to enter an enrollment/prepaid key.

• If you purchased an enrollment card or a prepaid card from a participating retailer, click Enter pin code/key and then type the key found under the scratch-off portion of the enrollment or prepaid card.

Make sure you type the code/pin exactly as it displays on the card, or the enrollment cannot complete.

• If you have not purchased an enrollment card, select from the available plans.

Selecting a plan

Entering an enrollment/prepaid key after clicking Enter Key

4. Fill in the information to create an HP Connected account, or if you already have one, click Sign In and then Enroll Another Printer on your account page. An HP Connected account is required for HP Instant Ink.

Creating an HP Connected account

5. Make sure your printer is connected to the Internet. For help, click How do I connect? When the printer is connected, click Continue.

Connecting the printer to the Internet

6. To use HP Instant Ink, Web Services must be turned on. Follow the onscreen instructions for your printer to enable Web Services. If prompted, install any printer firmware updates.

7. After you turn on Web Services, wait for the printer to print an information page containing the printer claim code. After the page prints, click Continue. If the page does not contain a code, click My page doesn't contain a code.

8. Locate the printer claim code on the information sheet.

Example of the printer claim code from the information page.

If the information page lists an email such as abc234vbn3434@hpeprint.com, then the printer claim code is the number and characters before @hpeprint.com. For example, abc234vbn3434 would be the printer claim code.

Deskjet 3630 series: If the page does not contain an email address or printer claim code, follow the instructions on the page to enable Web Services. After you enable Web Services, another page prints with the email address and printer claim code.

9. Type the printer claim code exactly as it is displays on the information page, and then click Apply. If you have trouble with this step, click the 'Having trouble locating or entering your claim code?' link.

Typing the printer claim code

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.