Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coco1942
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp 8600 all in one

I’m trying to find out if there any compatiable ink I can use and if so how do you turn off the ink lock whick lets you only use hp ink. I know it’s a way you c

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,685 22,642 1,900 3,017
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp 8600 all in one

@Coco1942 To find which ink or toner cartridges work with your HP printer, select your printer model in the tables listed below. HP ink and toner cartridges are labeled to help distinguish which cartridges work with selected printers. The ink or toner cartridges are listed according to where the printer was manufactured. Some printers use more than one cartridge. For example, an HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer uses an HP 61 Black ink cartridge, as well as an HP 61 Tri-color ink cartridge.

Click here for details

(You can use 3rd party ink cartridges, however, the same may damage the printhead in the long run or affect other components within the printer, which is why we don't recommend it, you may use other cartridges are your own discretion)

Welcome to HP Community!

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation