07-26-2019 07:39 PM
I bought hp office jet 4650 on july 17, 2018 and did not sign up for instank ink at that time but when i tried to claim it now its says expired code is there is certain time to claim the code?? When I tried to print new code it is giving me same code.
07-29-2019 03:30 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Try these steps -
Step 1 Remove the Web-Services -
1. From the printer control panel display, touch ( ePrint ), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
3. Touch Yes to confirm.
Step 2 Reboot the devices -
1) Turn off the Router, Printer, and the computer.
2) Wait for 60 seconds.
3) Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
4) Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
5) Turn on the computer
Step 3 Enable the Web-Services -
1. From the printer control panel display, touch HP Printables.
2. Touch Enable Web Services.
4. In the Auto Update screen, touch Yes to allow the printer to automatically check for and install product updates.
5. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee