Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-17-2022 03:26 PM
So I purchased a printer this month, and I have had no luck ordering ink. I have followed the steps, and it just takes me in a circle. Has anyone had this problem? I even spoke to a rep for a very long time, and they couldn't figure out the issue.
09-18-2022 09:24 AM
Welcome to the HP Community Forum.
Product: HP DeskJet 2755e All-in-One Printer
Operating System: Unknown
1) So I purchased a printer this month, and I have had no luck ordering ink.
2) I have followed the steps, and it just takes me in a circle.
3) Has anyone had this problem?
4) I even spoke to a rep for a very long time, and they couldn't figure out the issue.
You posted in the Instant Ink board --
1) and 2) Depends...
How are you trying to order ink?
Store/HP.com USA Sales
Not your HP store? Scroll to the bottom of the store website and click the Flag to change regions.
Do you have an Instant Ink subscription??
Have you contacted Instant Ink Support?
Start here: Get HP Instant Ink Support
- Your ink - including section Where is my ink or toner?
Website - Find Instant Ink Support Number
Not your home site? Click the Flag to change to your region.
Scroll down – look for contact number on the webpage.
Contract - Find Instant Ink Support Number
NOTE: Terms of Service Document includes phone contact information
3) Undoubtedly, yes - Anything that you encounter is likely not brand new. The context is important, that is, the exact details AND what needs to be done to solve your problem.
4) This doesn't make sense without any context.
One possible explanation: You were talking to Support when you needed to be talking to the HP Store or Instant Ink Support.
HP Printer Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer - Solve Problems
“Things that are your printer”
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
Categories: Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), Supplies, and more
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"