Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
deskjet 3632
Android 8.0 Oreo and older

I was enrolling to instant ink through the android app, it as going well, but there is a point where the pinter needs to print a code hih i am supposed to enter in the app so i can go ahead with the heck out,( the app said it is for it to know what kind of ink cartdriges to ship  ), the problem is that i am out of ink so i can not print the code, 

i saw a simmilar question here, but the guy who solved it is retired, so his profiles says, but it looks like he as an hp worker looked up for the inffo needed to continue with the process.

anyone can help me?

here is the screenshoot from the app and that i can not go forward:

Screenshot_20210416-125540.png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Quantaoflife 

====================================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Be Aware:

Do not respond to individuals who include phone numbers or email addresses in public posts.

Do not respond to individuals who ask you to provide private information in a public Post.

These people might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.

====================================================================

I cannot find information anywhere that bypasses the need to print out the printer code.

The only exception is if you have an HP+ printer model (you do not).

What to do?

First delivery of Instant Ink cartridges takes ten or more days.

Decide whether you are willing to purchase ink to print AND to enroll in the service.

and / or

Contact Instant Ink Support - Contact information is included in the Terms of Service Contract.

Link to contract is provided near the end of this message and is available at the Instant Ink Website (bottom of page in small print area).

While you have the contract document open, please do read the contents to understand the service, the possible benefits, and your responsibilities.

More information about Instant Ink Print-by-Page subscription is available at the Instant Ink Website.

Things that are Instant Ink

Note: 

If you have not opened the site for a while, know that the website has been updated..

Clear your browser cache for both hpconnected and instantink

Instant Ink Support Website

HP Instant Ink Support - Information, Enroll, FAQ, Terms of Service / Contract

Not your home site?  Click the Flag to change to your region.

Click on FAQ

For example, Read Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink

READ the all-important Terms of Service Contract > Scroll to the bottom of the Instant Ink website  – in the tiny print area, look for and click on the link for instantink.hpconnected.com/terms

Need Help?

Enrolled in Instant Ink?  >> Check for Support contact options in your Instant Ink Account.

The Terms of Service contract provides contact information, usually in the very first section.

Examples of the Terms of Service Contract

>>>> Open >>>   Instant Ink - Terms of Service - USA

Instant Ink – Terms of Service - UK

and

HP Instant Ink - Promotions and Free Month Offers

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.