08-02-2019 03:46 AM
I don't get a y message just stupid virtual help that sends you around circles ending back where you started.
08-05-2019 02:56 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
To better assist you - Are you getting any error message?
While you respond to that, try a network restore on the printer -
Step 1 Network Restore -
1. Press the Wireless button to access the Wireless Status menu.
2. Press the button next to Settings to access the Wireless Settings menu.
3. Select Restore Defaults.
4. Confirm selection to restore defaults.
Step 2 Reboot the devices -
1. Turn off the Router, Printer, and the computer.
2. Wait for 60 seconds.
3. Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
4. Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
5. Turn on the computer.
Step 3 Run Wireless Wizard -
1. Press the Wireless button from the printer control panel, and then select Settings.
2. Scroll to select Wireless Setup Wizard, and then press OK.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the wireless connection.
If the issue still persists, try re-installing the printer driver -
1. In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program".
2. Look for HP Printer software.
3. Right-click to uninstall.
4. In the search box, type and open “Devices and printers”.
5. In the Devices and Printers, look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose “Delete” or “Remove Device”.
6. Open the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo.
7. Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”).
8. Click on the "Drivers" tab.
9. Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click “Remove” at the bottom.
10. Select Ok.
11. Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows.
12. Close Devices and Printers Once the software and drivers are removed.
13. Restart the computer.
14. Download and install the software and drivers from here.
15. Click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee