Shaynee4
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cannot connect my devices to my printer

HP
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have not been able to connect any of my devices to my printer. I have deleted all the printer programs and re installed with the disk. I reinstalled everything and I still cannot connect. The printer is connected to the Wifi but will not connect to my computer. I can't even get it to connect to instant ink so I can order more ink. Under the web services summary on my printer it gives me the email and all but says not connected. It then asks if I use a proxy. I used google to try and see if I did but there is nothing checked in the spot available. Please help I have never had this issue before. Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8,849 8,852 777 933
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cannot connect my devices to my printer

Hi @Shaynee4

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

To better assist you - 

1) May I have the exact model name of the printer? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

2) Are you able to print from any other devices?

3) Do you have an anti-virus installed on your computer? 

4) Are you using a dual band router? 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation