cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
T_Ly0n
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

I didn't change my delivery address so my cartridges are being shipped to a house I don't live at

HP Recommended

I'm trying to contact someone at HP, to tell them to cancel or redirect my order, but I cannot get a hold of anyone. in the meantime, I need to do more printing, but I'm all out of black ink. 

3 REPLIES 3
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,618 3,995
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@T_Ly0n Oh that's not good, here's how you can change the address, so a batch can be delivered to your current address, instead:

Change your HP Instant Ink account shipping address.

1. Sign in to hpinstantink.com/signin.

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

2. In the My Account section, click Change Shipping Information, then Edit Shipping Information. Make sure postal codes are in the correct format.

Clicking Change Shipping Information

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

T_Ly0n
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for this, I've managed to change my address for future deliveries, but there is one out in transit right at this moment, going to my old address, I was hoping I could get this changed, as my printer has no ink at all, and it is vital that I can still print. 

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,618 3,995
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@T_Ly0n The pleasure is all mine, that said, I suggest you check my private message for details on how the package already in-transit could be modified, the instructions are designed for your specific region and a private message would be an apt way of sharing this information:Click here to know how the private message function works. 

Stand by for updates!

And have a good day.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation