Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-16-2022 08:57 PM - last edited on 06-17-2022 11:18 AM by Ric_ob
I have an HP Pavilion 590 with Windows 10 Pro Education. It worked great for over a year. I don't print a lot. I can't print anymore. The ink cartridges are full. I pay every month for HP's Instant Ink program ( a subscription service), but When I called HP Help, they said the printer had to be connected to the Internet for them to send more ink. I connect my Pavilion to the Internet using a US Cellular router called an ORBI95. When I connect my PC and try to connect my printer, it disconnects the PC. When I click to reconnect the PC, it disconnects the printer. The printer's message is that the cartridge won't work until I enroll in Instant Ink. I pay monthly for Instant Ink and when I tried to reinstall Instant Ink, it says I'm already enrolled.
06-18-2022 12:00 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. Thanks for bringing this to our notice.
We are here to help you with it.
- May I know from when are you facing this issue?
- What device are you using the printer with, a Windows computer, Mac, Android, or an iPhone?
- I would like to know, is your router set to work on a 2.4 GHz network or a 5 GHz network band?
- What is the status of the wireless light on the printer, steady or blinking?
- Do you have security installed on your computer?
Keep me posted.
I am an HP Employee