Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-17-2022 02:44 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your Instant Ink Subscription. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.
I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.
In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.
You may also refer to this document: HP Instant Ink - Manage your account
- If you cancel: You can continue printing with Instant Ink supplies until the end of your current billing cycle.
- At the end of the billing cycle, you must replace Instant Ink supplies to continue printing. Instant Ink cartridges only work in enrolled printers.
- Your final monthly charge comes at the end of the billing cycle.
- The Paper Add-on service ends with your Instant Ink service.
- To cancel:Sign into your account:
- Home / Home Office: Sign into your Instant Ink account
- Business: Sign into your Instant Ink for Business account
- Verify the serial number by selecting Overview, and then Printer Details in the Status area.
- Click HP Instant Ink > Update Plan.
- Scroll to Plan Details.
- Click Cancel my HP Instant Ink Subscription and then follow the prompts.
- You receive an email confirmation immediately, and another at the end of the billing cycle.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee