08-23-2019 09:43 AM
When I try to register with the claim code, I am putting in the first part of the HPeprint.com email. but get an error message - Printer code not recognised - Try Again
08-26-2019 03:56 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try printing a new claim code by re-enabling the web-services -
Step 1 Remove the Web-Services -
1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch (HP ePrint), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
Reboot the devices.
Step 2 Enable the Web-Services -
1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Web Services .
3. Touch Yes to accept the Web Services terms of setup.
4. The printer will automatically check updates and set up Web Services.
5. Touch OK when you see Web Services have been set up successfully.
6. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page, and shows Web Services Summary on the screen.
You may also refer to this document - HP Printers - Setting Up an HP Connected Account
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee