acanthus
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I need a new instant ink cartridge, and chat is always unavailable

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The cyan in my instant ink cartridge has run out. The last page I printed in color came out all yellows, browns, and blacks when it should have been mostly blues and greens. According to my printer, the color cartridge is not low enough to trigger an automatic delivery. 

I tried to use the chat option to try to resolve the problem, but every time I submit my comment, I'm told "chat is unavailable."

I strongly do not want to  phone customer service.  How can I get a new cartridge sent to me, and/or how do I make the chat option work?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,241 4,225 335 345
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@acanthus, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,241 4,225 335 345
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@acanthus

What is your Instant Ink account number or the email address that you use to log in to your account?

Also, verify your shipping address, printer serial number and contact phone number for further assistance.

As our conversation is private, and I will be viewing your account details, I'd like you to be aware of HP’s Privacy Policy: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/ww-privacy.html

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” on my public post if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation