2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I think my ink is dried out.

OfficeJet 5255
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I don't print a lot, and the last time I did it worked fine.  However, when I try to print now, there is no black print.  I have cleaned the heads and run all of the other troubleshooting and diagnostics, but it still does not print black.  There is still a small amount of ink shown as available, but I think that it just must be dried up.  How can I get a replacement cartridge when my old one still shows ink available?  The Instant Ink Customer Support page is no help and  just takes me in circles - every time I click on something it takes me back to where I have already been.  Very frustrating and useless.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,174 11,175 1,018 1,205
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi @jodak

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Appreciate you trying the steps. Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you for your assistance.  My printer is an Officejet 5255 with serial number [edited]

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation