To better assist you - What is the error message that you are getting?
I'd suggest try re-enabling the Web-Services -
To remove Web Services -
1. From the printer control panel display, touch ( ePrint ), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
Reboot the devices.
To set up Web Services using the printer control panel -
1. From the printer control panel display, touch Setup .
2. Touch Web Services Setup .
4. In the Auto Update screen, touch Yes to allow the printer to automatically check for and install product updates.
5. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!