Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Instant Ink

I have only received ink once but have been billed every month. I want a refund for all the times I was billed. When I signed up for this it was made to seem like I would only be billed every time an ink cartridge was mailed to me but that isn’t the case. Why should I have to pay monthly for a product I’m not receiving? I’m literally paying to use a limited amount of paper and ink I’ve already purchased. This is a scam, you guys are stealing my money. I want my money back, please. I’ve tried contacting support but suspiciously it doesn’t work every time.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Astraliss,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd like to help!

I understand you are not receiving Instant ink cartridges month on month. 

Here are a few points on how Instant Ink works:

> Instant Ink printing plans are based on pages, not cartridges. You choose an Instant Ink plan based on the number of pages you would like to print monthly.

> You only pay for the planned pages you've selected.

> Cartridges are not sent by the month. You will only receive cartridges when your printer tells us you need them, based on your ink usage. Or low on ink.

> HP Instant Ink cartridges are very high capacity, so most customers don't require frequent shipments. You must keep your printer connected to the internet and your shipping address and payment method up to date to avoid service interruption.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

My reply was deleted and I was messaged privately so let me reword it. I understand all this information from this automated message now. My issue is that I was initially deceived into paying for this subscription under false pretenses that I would only be billed when I received a new ink cartridge. I’m asking for a refund for the times I was billed under this deception. Why will you guys not address my main concern?

HP Recommended

Hi @Astraliss,

Thank you for posting back. I totally understand.

To get the answer to this question, we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.
I would request you reach out to our support team regarding the refund.

I've sent you a private message with further instructions. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.