Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shirley--34
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was charged for the cartridges of ink for 2 months for $5.23 each time but did NOT receive them.

HP Envy 7645
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I was charged for 2 shipments of the cartridges on July 28 and August 28  since I reached the limit of my page usages but DID NOT receive the cartridges.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,051 5,043 316 367
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was charged for the cartridges of ink for 2 months for $5.23 each time but did NOT receive them.

@Shirley--34, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience. Check the Ink Shipment section of your HP Instant Ink account page to see the details of the shipment.

Your Instant Ink account page will have notifications if there are any issues with the account or recent cartridge shipment, it will even provide solutions on how to fix the issue. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here.

If the suggested information can't be found, please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. 

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation