Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7830
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

La stampante da errore dicendo di:

rimuovere e reinstallare la cartuccia di inchiostro indicata.

Ho eseguito quanto richiesto, ma il messaggio scompare solo rimuovendo la cartuccia nera.  Il problema è chiaramente la cartuccia nera ma è impossibile chiedere la sostituzione.

Ho abbonamento HP Instant link, la cartuccia è quella con codice 64/303.

La cosa incredibile è che sul sito HP Instant link è scritto che:

Non è installata alcuna cartuccia di inchiostro oppure la cartuccia installata è difettosa. Sostituisci o pulisci la cartuccia per risolvere il problema; non riceverai la consegna di inchiostro fino a quando l'errore non sarà risolto. Per saperne di più sulle cartucce di pulizia consulta support.hp.com . Visita il Centro assistenza o contatta il Supporto HP se non riesci a risolvere il problema.

Insomma ho un abbonamento, ho un errore e se l'errore non sarà risolto non ricevo la nuova cartuccia! immagino mi invierete invece una cartuccia nuova per rimpiazzare quella che da problemi, comunque mi dovreste risolvere il problema.

Cordiali saluti

Giuseppe

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey @Giuppy 

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

The printer gives an error saying:

remove and reinstall the indicated ink cartridge.

I have done what  requested, but the message disappears only when I remove the black cartridge. The problem is clearly the black cartridge but it is impossible to ask for a replacement.

I have an HP Instant link subscription, the cartridge is the one with code 64/303.

The amazing thing is that on the HP Instant Link site it is so reported:

There is no ink cartridge installed or the installed cartridge is defective. Replace or clean the cartridge to fix the problem; you will not receive ink delivery until the error is resolved. To learn more about cleaning cartridges, visit support.hp.com. Visit the Support Center or contact HP Support if you are unable to resolve the issue.

In short, I have a subscription Hp Instant link, I have an error and if the error is not solved I will not receive the new cartridge! I guess you will send me a new cartridge instead to replace the one that gives problems, however please may you help to solve the problem?

Best regards

Giuseppe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.