Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-03-2022 08:47 AM
I have done everything to fix the, "Incompatible Cartridge Error." We decreased our plan with Instant Ink and now our printer just keeps on saying "incompatible cartridges" even with the new smaller cartridges sent to us.
Please help ASAP!
04-04-2022 10:49 AM
Welcome to the HP support community
Perform a power reset , Reset the printer to recover from printer errors or failures.
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware to install the latest updates
Here are the steps:- click here
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee