Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5032

New black ink cartridge was received back in March this year, Tried to printand get an error message. I've tried everything with the virtual agent and looking online but couldn't find a resolve. Frustrating as been paying a subscription that hasn't been used at all.

Cartridge Problem

Remove and replace the indicated cartridge, making sure it is correctly installed.

I have done that, and just keep getting this same message. I urgently need to print and if i put an old cartridge in it says it's obviously got no ink but the error message doesn't appear.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DylanNash 

Hello,

In order to help you, I recommend contacting HP Instant Ink at the phone number displayed here.

To solve this problem, please reset your printer.

1. Remove the ink cartridges from the printer and set them aside.
  2. Unplug the printer.
  3. Wait 30 seconds.
  4. Reconnect the printer directly to a wall socket (not a parasurtensor, not a multi-take).
  5. Reinstall the ink cartridges.

If the error persists, contact HP Instant Ink support.

1. Visit HP Instant Ink (HP Connected website) to log into your HP Instant Ink account if you're not already connected.
  2. Click Contact HP Support in the Help Center area of the account page.
  3. Select Chat Now or Get a phone number (the chat is not available in all countries).
  4. Fill out the form, then click Chat Now or Submit.
  5. For phone support, call the number displayed and get ready to provide the folder number on the contact page.

Don't hesitate to ask us if you need us.

Best regards,

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.