10-27-2019 01:48 PM
New black ink cartridge was received back in March this year, Tried to printand get an error message. I've tried everything with the virtual agent and looking online but couldn't find a resolve. Frustrating as been paying a subscription that hasn't been used at all.
Remove and replace the indicated cartridge, making sure it is correctly installed.
I have done that, and just keep getting this same message. I urgently need to print and if i put an old cartridge in it says it's obviously got no ink but the error message doesn't appear.
10-27-2019 03:49 PM - edited 10-27-2019 04:09 PM
In order to help you, I recommend contacting HP Instant Ink at the phone number displayed here.
To solve this problem, please reset your printer.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer and set them aside.
- Unplug the printer.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the printer directly to a wall socket (not a parasurtensor, not a multi-take).
- Reinstall the ink cartridges.
If the error persists, contact HP Instant Ink support.
- Visit HP Instant Ink (HP Connected website) to log into your HP Instant Ink account if you're not already connected.
- Click Contact HP Support in the Help Center area of the account page.
- Select Chat Now or Get a phone number (the chat is not available in all countries).
- Fill out the form, then click Chat Now or Submit.
- For phone support, call the number displayed and get ready to provide the folder number on the contact page.
Don't hesitate to ask us if you need us.