Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 3833
macOS 10.15 Catalina

4EBD89EE-CE0C-4E8B-8725-3466C583BAA3.jpegFE71F2CA-06E1-476C-B2B1-35649E906F94.jpegToday I was told, by printer that I had a paper jam. There was no paper jam, the paper processed itself  after going through the printer with the scan and alignment, and everything seemed fine. I then went back to printing and the same thing happened again. So I brought my printer over to my couch to watch some hp YouTube help videos.suddenly I look down and there was ink everywhere, all over my legs, the couch and my rug. I moved the printer onto the coffee table and haven’t touched it since. However, I have been doing everything in my power get help from hp. I was cut off three times on the Internet with them.  This is the one and only time I have ever been cut off on the Internet. In the beginning the asked for my phone number and country, and they also have my email. Not one time did anyone get back to me with help. I have tried to phone hp with no avail. Never mind the fact that it is a long distance number on their end, and who knows, if they ever do answer how long I would have waited for that. So I got tired of that and tried the Internet again. And once again I am cut off. I want to send them my photos and asked if I could upload them, however when I asked that I got cut off again. So here I am wondering what the heck to do next and sitting here with printer in front of my face because I am too afraid to move it. I sure would appreciate someone out there helping me with how to get a hold of hp without being cut off. Since it has become apparent that they are not in any hurry to get to me, if they even will at all I am sorry, but I am very upset about my couch and about the fact that I have no clue what to do about the printer.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Millana, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have not heard from HP personal. And I really need to deal with this matter ASAP.  I have a small business that involves my printer and being able to make use of it . I am now sitting here, with my sofa ruined and I will not move the printer because I am afraid  that, if I move it, the ink will destroy my rug and I can’t take that chance. We are not speaking of a small leakage. The ink went everywhere I believe, although I m uncertain, that it is coming from the back of the printer.  I also just waited  a week and a half to almost 2 weeks to receive the ink from the ink program. Making way behind what I need to do. I have tried so hard to get a hold of someone to help me and have been blocked every time. I have all the conversations and the photos of what has happened. So I am now wondering what to do next. Can you please advise.

thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.