Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hi there, after almost two months of frustration I decided to join the community to ask this question, when i first bought my HP printer scanner, i purchased the 4 months free ink, withine the first two weeks cause i had lots to print, i ran out, that was all of april up until now, very frustated i have had to pay and have my work sent, out, when i go into the information it says has been sent out, says look around your work station it must be there, but it is not nothing , i have never relieved it, So frustrated i have almost pulled all my hair out.... can anyone help me, i am right out of blank ink, nothing left, and orfered when it ran out and said order is on its way, never came, grrrrrr what am i suposed to do

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @paulard

Welcome to the HP Support Community. Apologies for the inconvenience. I'd be happy to assist you.

As the issue is related to Instant ink cartridges, I need more information to help you out.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi @paulard

Welcome to the HP Support Community. Apologies for the inconvenience. I'd be happy to assist you.

As the issue is related to Instant ink cartridges, I need more information to help you out.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Okay that sounds great i  did get your private message now, so you see why i was so frustrated said it sent so i appreciate this so much i will still do my order as i need it today, but look forward to this, can i be sent the colored too as by the end of today my son is printing and said he is printing in color, after he picks up the black thanks so much as i was going to cancel the insta ink i wont now 

HP Recommended

I am trying to send you a private message now and it said i sent too many messages so just wanted to add this, because i have been waiting a long time will I get two inks or the color too, thanks so much 

HP Recommended

@paulard

Yes, I have shipped both the ink cartridges, black and color.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi sorry for all the messages today, I am not going to lie, I am very frustrated, I still have not got any ink, so now going onto the 3rd month of this fantastic offer, yet i have got nothing, I have bought my own ink, twice now says ink has been sent, I  hope I at least get one package of ink per month or I am going to cancel, what is going on, sorry i know its not your fault but this is not a very good start to trying out a program that seemed like a good deal at the time

HP Recommended

Hi @paulard

Make sure the printer is connected to the internet. HP ink servers will automatically dispatch ink cartridges only if the ink levels are low.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am trying to send you a private message now with my account nubmer and said i sent too many so now it wonèt let me i send you some but not the account number can i send it here

HP Recommended

I am unable to contact you privately, can you message me on my e mail this is an ongoing issues, I have already bought my ink and baiscally now i am afraid to use my printer as when it runs out i have to buy more ink, so i am saving the ink I bought, It says ink has been send out twice i never recived it, i am beginning to think this is a big scam 

HP Recommended

@paulard We've received your private message, and I've responded to the same,

The package should reach you soon, the delay in delivery seems to be due to the pandemic affected areas.

And let us know if you need anything else.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.