Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

[edit]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 1:36 PM
To:[edit]
Subject: Fw: Cartridge

[edit]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:33 PM
To: hp@us.shopping.hp.com <hp@us.shopping.hp.com>
[edit]
Subject: Fw: Cartridge

I have had a very difficult time getting in touch with someone to assist me. I have been an HP fan for years, computers, printers, etc. I have always bragged about the quality and ease of use. However, I have written several emails, went on the useless virtual chat and can not find any one to assist me. This is extremely poor customer service. I will continue until I get some answers. Please don’t prove me wrong about your company.

[edit]

Hi,

I purchased ink cartridges 902 XL  Black and 902 color on line from your store. I have used these cartridges many times and have no problems at all.

Unfortunately today when I opened the new black cartridge and proceeded to follow the same instructions as always, the lid popped off like it was under pressure and spewed ink all over. 

This appears to have been a faulty product. Would you be able to replace this product for me.

Please let me know if you require more information.

Thanks kindly,

Pat Okacza

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Writerpoet I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.