Freddyk1981
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ink shippments

Hp Envy printer
Other

Hi everyone, has anyone else had issues with their instant ink shipments? For some reason, everytime I need ink I dont get it and have to contact hp for some ink despite my printer showing very low or empty cartridges online as well as on the printer. I thought the point of the system was that you received the ink before you ran out so you were never without. The last ink I got was months ago and now I'm empty again, I just looked and my next shipment isn't due for another week!! 

Please tell me I'm not the only one with this issue, and if you have figured a way to sort it out please help me as this is driving me crazy.

TIA

4 REPLIES 4
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,066 9,069 797 961
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ink shippments

Hi @Freddyk1981

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
tiggerlit
2 2 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ink shippments

im nearly out of ink and the printer is printing in the wrong colours. so checked my account and a black cartridge should of been sent out on the 24th os sept checked tracking and royal mail are still waiting for you to give it to them. also it says the colour will be sent next week when i need that now too. i have some stuff i need to print off and cant. i have found that im paying double the price doing instant ink too.

Flappygodmother
1 1 0 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ink shippments

Im in exactly the same boat. Can’t print now so will have to buy another ink cartridge. I’ve tried to contact HP but they are so hard to get in touch with. Just the automatic agent who can’t resolve it and when I ask for an agent just get told they are closed. 

tiggerlit
2 2 0 1
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ink shippments

yeah once ive got my cartridges im cancelling my subscription as it works out ive paid £60 for these 2 cartridges where if i bought hp original it would of been £20 delivered. i rarely use my printer but when i do it is a lot of pages normally, and the last time i had cartridges was 2017 😂.

so if i was you i would look at wether its worth it to have the subscription.

last night when i noticed i had the problem i clicked contact and it said both phone and live chat were closed (it was late so fair enough). it said they were open today with saturday times, but when i clicked on it this morning i had no option for live chat and the phone chat was closed, stating only open mon to fri, yet last night it said open saturday???. and the virtual agent is a waste.

good luck getting your cartridges

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation