Did you mean: 
DJB29
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ink

Envy 5051

Help couldn’t connect my Internet to the Printer after hours of trying now it won’t connect to the instant Ink keep saying off-line please help before I throw it

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,947 5,939 378 453
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ink

@DJB29, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

The printer should be connected to the Internet for Instant Ink service to work. Let us follow these steps to connect the printer to the wireless network:

• Make sure the printer and the PC are connected to the same wireless network.
  • This printer supports only 2.4GHz network.

On the printer screen, go to Setup > Network Setup > Restore Network settings.

Go back to Network setup > Wireless > Wireless setup wizard > Choose your network and put in the wireless password to connect to it.

Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, the blue wireless light on the printer will be come steady from blinking.

For more info on connecting the printer to a network, refer to this document.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation