Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6032
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently purchased a HP ENVY 6032 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer from Curry's PC World, mostly based on the advertised 5-month free trial of HP Instant Ink. This 5-month free trial is still being advertised for the same model, at the same price, on the Curry's PC World website. This 5-month free trial offer was also printed on the printer box, as well as in the printer literature inside the box.

Upon setting up the printer I was not presented with any options for the 5-month free trial. I then signed up for HP Instant Ink and initially enrolled for the £1.99 per month printing plan, thinking that the free trial offer would be presented after enrolment was completed. However, after numerous logons to my HP Instant Ink account to check, I am still not seeing any offers for the advertised 5-month free trial. I have also just now changed the plan to the £3.49 per month, but still no offer for the 5-month free trial.

My credit card details have been entered to my account and I would appreciate if the initial offer of the 5-month free trial of HP Instant Ink, as advertised, could be applied to my HP Instant Ink account as soon as possible.

If you require proof of purchase, documentation, verification, I am happy to provide them to you.

Regards.

mnoonen

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@mnoonen

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

I have sent you a private message. Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.