Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hi.

This seems to be a topic that comes up a lot. How the heck to print monthly instant ink invoices.

I have read multiple responses from users and hp technicians suggesting the:

- Login

- Print History

- Select Month

- Print

...etc route, however that doesn't seem to match up with what I can access. 

I access and 'sign in' to my instant ink account, and am given these options from the drop-down menu:

Screenshot 2019-11-27 at 11.35.10.png

There is nothing there to access account / print history details. Clicking on 'settings' only allows me to edit my contact details etc. 

Am I logging in to the correct website? 

As a business owner requiring the invoices for my books, this whole process is an utter pain every month... I can't help thinking it would be so simple to just email invoices out to customers? Or certainly streamline the process needed to actually find them at the very least! 

Any help greatly received, I have resisted the urge to throw my computer and printer so far, although patience is being tested!

Many thanks

Danny

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Danny42, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Kindly follow these steps:

1) Log into your Instant Ink account - Click here.

2) Go to Print History.

3) Select the previous month from the drop-down. Towards the right hand pane you will see the Invoice in PDF format.

4) Click on "Download Invoice" or "Download all Invoices" located below the Plan.  

Note: Try using a different browser if you do not see these options (Recommended: Google Chrome)

If the issue persists, Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.