cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
slago
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Instant Ink Puerto Rico

HP Recommended

I want to buy a printer and I would like to know if Instant Ink already works for Puerto Rico before I buy it, I don’t want to spend money on a printer that I won’t be able to use.

Thanks, Stephanie.

4 REPLIES 4
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,864 31,575 5,431 12,718
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Stephanie,

HP Instant Ink is not currently supported on Puerto Rico but you may use standard cartridges from local stores, click the flag icon to find any supported country for HP Instant Ink:

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/l/

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
slago
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I wrote PUERTO Rico and why does Instant Ink still not work with Puerto Rico?

0 Kudos
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,864 31,575 5,431 12,718
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Apologies for the "tiny" error :generic:

The service is only available in select countries, it is not supported in many other countries than Puerto Rico too.

The service expends to additional countries over time and not available worldwide.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
slago
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Don’t worry, everybody makes mistakes. 😊

What a shame! Well... Will you notify when the service is available? Because it would be great to save that 50% on ink that HP promotes.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation