Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nonamesleft768
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink & Store Bought

My husband brought home ink cartridges. Can I put them in my printer and use them without affecting my page count? 

Sarah
1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
26,119 25,845 4,618 10,109
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink & Store Bought

Hi Sarah,

If you replace all the print cartridges to standard cartridges from any retail, any printed page will not count for the instant ink service.

If any installed cartridge is an HP Instant Ink cartridge (even one out of four cartridges as an example), any printed page will count.

be aware that the monthly fee applies even if not using the HP Instant Ink cartridges for a long period, as long as being enrolled:

You can use HP compatible cartridges purchased from a store in your printer, instead of HP Instant Ink cartridges. But, unless you cancel your enrollment, you are still charged the monthly fee. If any of the ink cartridges installed in your enrolled printer are HP Instant Ink cartridges, then the pages you print are counted as plan, rollover, or additional pages.

https://support.hp.com/ee-en/document/c03760650#AbT4

Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation