Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Tango
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Dear HP community,

There is a HP Japanese language page on the Japanese site (.jp) describing why it is worth using the Instant Ink service etc., with links to the global landing platform for Instant Ink.  Unless I am reading this wrong, its presence on the JP site implies Instant Ink is available in Japan.  However, the global landing pages do not show the Japan country flag icon to denote availability.  Due to the Japanese language page  inference that it is available, I'd appreciate if a community member could confirm that the service is still not available in Japan (April 2020) and that HP has no published any suggested future start of service date.  

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

There is no Japan flag on the instant inks web page. 

Where is Instant Ink available?

HP Instant Ink is available for residents of the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii, Canada, and some European countries.

We are sorry that at this time we can’t enroll customers residing in any United States territories or with an APO/FPO/DPO address.

Click the flag icon at the top of the hpinstantink.com page to see the complete list of supported countries.

My profile on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

There is no Japan flag on the instant inks web page. 

Where is Instant Ink available?

HP Instant Ink is available for residents of the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii, Canada, and some European countries.

We are sorry that at this time we can’t enroll customers residing in any United States territories or with an APO/FPO/DPO address.

Click the flag icon at the top of the hpinstantink.com page to see the complete list of supported countries.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.