Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

@Dins1234

As the old ink cartridge is working fine with no errors, it could be an issue with the new ink cartridge.

• What model printer are you using?
  • What is the exact error message?

Send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am an instant ink subscriber but I have no colour ink and none has been sent to me for over a year!

I urgently need to print a document related to lockdown and can't print it!

HP Recommended

@readyoldie

Send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Keep me posted

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

CD561214-B516-4AD8-9F57-A455F9E8F277.jpeg

I have the same problem. Printer says cartridge is incorrectly installed and should be removed and replaced. Sometimes this seems to work the last weeks and sometimes the message pops up again (and again), making me desperate. I follow all possible solutions including cleaning the cartridge, but the error keeps popping up, but sometimes it disappears after removing the power. This is a HP ENVY Photo 7130 with HP instant ink

HP Recommended

@Harpoenier1234

As the issue is related to Instant ink cartridges, I need more information to help you out.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

On the 16th of May I posted the question underneath. However, it is removed due to unknown reasons. I also have a problem with my HP Instant Ink-cartridge. Last year I bought a HP Envy 5030 printer. After my black ink was finished I was sent a new one. However, just after installing my newly sent black-ink cartridge; the printer and the HP Smart program say I am using a non-compatible HP Instant Ink-cartridge. However, the one I am using is a genuine one, sent by the HP Instant Ink program. When I put back the old cartridge (with the ink that is already used), the printer and program are working fine again. Therefore, I think the problem seems to be related to the new cartridge. Is it possible to get a new one? Or is there another solution?Schermafbeelding 2020-05-18 om 18.57.38.png

HP Recommended

I'm going through the same problem. I about to cancel this crap. I had all kinds of problems. The black ink don't work at all. I printed so many test pages, clean the nozzles, checked air vent in black ink cartage and still no black ink coming out. This is crazy!!!! I can't get a live person to help me at all. The animated don't help and all this other stuff they system tell you to do don't help!!! If I don't get help by this month out Im cancelling this crap!!!

HP Recommended

Hi, my printer says there is no ink left in the coloured cartridge but we haven't received the next replacement of the coloured cartridge through hp instant ink, is there any way to solve this?

HP Recommended

How can I contact anybody at HP regarding a faulty new colour ink cartridge they have sent me recently. It is so annoying I have spent hours going around in circles trying to get a replacement.  Ink Cartridge Problem shows up and advises Remove and Reinstall which I have done several times and keep getting this message repeatedly. Please help otherwise I will have to stop future payments until somebody may have the time to contact me.

HP Recommended

@pr5050, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.