cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Deb_839
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Instant Ink cartridges

HP Recommended
Deskjet 2632

Hi 

I’ve run out of ink and have received an email from instant ink that states there is a delay in my shipment but they don’t know when I will receive any ink. Due to this I purchased a new genuine hp tri-colour cartridge which is now showing up on my dashboard as a non-genuine cartridge (it says because it’s not an “instant ink cartridge”) and it’s status is ‘low’ after printing only a handful of pages. 
I feel I am in a no win situation currently so do I cancel my instant ink account due to not receiving any ink in time before I ran out and hope that store bought hp cartridges will work better without being tied to ‘instant ink’ account?

Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation