Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 6962 All in One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a problem with my blue ink cartridges for my computer.  I have gone through 5 and none of them print.  I went through the Online help and she suggested that I contact Tech Support.  I contacted Tech Support and waited 40 minutes and finally got someone that barely spoke English.  He did not try to help me find out the problem he only wanted to sell me a new printer.  

All of my other 3 cartridges work perfectly.  I have only had my printer for a year.  I only use Instant Ink cartridges and pay a fortune monthly for the privilege of using them.  I am not very happy and I am very frustrated with this whole situation.  Can anyone help me getting my blue cartridge to work?  I have an Hp Officejet 6962 All in One, that I love.  I have cleaned the printer heads 3 times and have deep cleaned them also.  I have aligned after installation.  It prints beautifully, but no blue ink. HELP!!! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Bayoucandle

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

I understand the cyan ink cartridge is not working. I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve this issue by performing the necessary troubleshooting steps.

You have already tried with different cyan ink cartridges and also cleaned the printhead. It seems like the issue is with the printhead of the printer. There is no other troubleshooting that can be performed.

The printhead is non-removable. Hence the technician would have informed you to buy a new printer.

For more info on resolving print quality issues, kindly refer to this document. 

If the printer is out of warranty, I too suggest you upgrade the printer. You may visit Hp Store to check the available printers.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.