Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

I am planning on buying an HP printer and join the instant ink program.

I would like to know if whatever is stated in the thread

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-Errors-or-Lights-Stuck-Print-Jobs/Switch-use-of-non-instant-i...

is still current and if it applies to every printer in the instant ink program.

Also, which would be consumed first, the purchased sets of 10 additional pages for $1 or the allocated pages per month (15, 50, 100, 300, 700)?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Kurosaki-Naruto Isn't that supposed to be Ichigo Kurosaki or Naruto Uzumaki? 😉 I guess they are both equally good!

That said, for better understanding of how the HP Instant Ink program works, you may want to read the terms & conditions: click here for details.

Also, to answer your questions about 10 additional pages being $1 is still the same after you exhaust the per month plan of your choice.

For additional details on how it works: click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.