Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-06-2022 09:45 PM - last edited on 06-09-2022 09:13 AM by Ric_ob
Hp Officejet Pro 6975 Serial# [Personal Information Removed] Recently l had to rest my Wi-Fi and now l do not see any there when l sign into my account.
06-10-2022 02:08 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- What's the Wi-Fi light status on the Printer(Blinking or Steady)?
While you respond to that, let's prepare your printer for a wireless connection, and restart the printer, computer, and router.
- Turn the printer off, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Disconnect the printer power cord from the printer.
- Turn off the computer or the device you are trying to print from.
- Connect the printer power cord to the printer, and then turn on the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router. Wait until Internet service is restored. Internet service is interrupted while the router is off.
- Turn on the computer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
06-15-2022 09:06 AM
Thank you for posting back.
To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.
I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.
In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.
Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee