Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP7830 ENVY All in One Photoprinter
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ik zit nu een poosje zonder zwarte inkt onlangs wel een kleuren toegestuurd gekregen maar geen zwarte cartridge terwijl voorheen altijd beide cartridges toegestuurd werden, dus melding gemaakt en hebben deze alsnog voor mij besteld per d.d. 26-9-2020 en ondanks dat ik iedere keer aan de bel trekt om te zeggen dat ik tot heden niets nog heb mogen ontvangen blijft de cartridge gewoon in de status staan "Besteld"

Maar omdat ik op verzoek de cartridge eruit moest halen heb ik dus ook gedaan en vervolgens is mijn printkop opgedroogd ik ga ervan uit dat HP hier zijn verantwoordelijk voor zou nemen en mij schadeloos stelt of in ieder geval te zorgen dat ik weer een goed werkende printer krijgt.

Wel wat op tijd gebeurd is mijn de factuur sturen en te incasseren van mijn rekening ......

Okay with this message in English it's about HP not supplying me the ink for my HP7830 ENVY All-in-One printer they just supplied color only and the black has been on for a while, I have to take out the cartridge and then the head now dried out who is responsible for it seems to me HP by negligence by not sending a cartridge and at the request of HP I had to remove the Cartridge from the printer.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 🙂

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Okay with this message in English it's about HP not supplying me the ink for my HP7830 ENVY All-in-One printer they just supplied color only and the black has been on for a while, I have to take out the cartridge and then the head now dried out who is responsible for it seems to me HP by negligence by not sending a cartridge and at the request of HP I had to remove the Cartridge from the printer.

HP Recommended

I have the same question, every time when i go ahead with problem solving always the same outcome: Make contact with a live agent for help. But this is not working ..

My last delivery of inkt was november 2018, i pay every month correct 

HP Recommended

No solution has yet been provided by HP to provide me with Cartridges for my HP ENVY 8730 All in One, see my status in your system.

HP Inkt.jpg

HP Recommended

The document here has information on contacting HP to get replacement Instant Ink cartridges.  Log into the HP Instant Ink site, the phone number (or chat option for some countries) will be listed in the lower right of the opening screen.

Instant ink UK.png

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.