2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Instant ink 4 month trial

OfficeJet Pro 6978
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It doesn't appear that my instant ink 4 month trail was activated after submitting cc information and address information

I was sitting up a new printer via 123.hp.com

I was prompted that I was eligible for the 4 month instant ink trial, I wanted to take advantage of the offer. 

Following the steps, I proceeded and establishing the instant ink account.  Entered credit card information and shipping address, phone etc.  

I received the instructions on the screen to select "eprint" on my printer.  The Icon wasn't available, but  the display on my printer indicated that I was connected to my wifi network and ..."waiting for cartridge information" (or something like that)

On my computer I selected continue and the instructions on the computer said to enter the printer's claim code.  The printer previously did print a claim code during the setup process,  so I entered that information.   I received a message that that my printer had already been claimed (!?) This was a brand new printer.  When I logged into hp instant ink, and the screen said I was eligible for a 1 month trail and my account information (shipping address) wasn't displaying.  It appears that my information didn't populate and my instant ink account was never established.  How can I get the 4 month trial established? 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
pomona42
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Instant ink 4 month trial

Issue resolved - I was able to complete enrollment.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation