Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Salve a tutti, ho in corso una promozione di quattro mesi gratuiti con Instant Ink e mi trovo a dover aumentare drasticamente fino a 400 il numero di pagine da stampare, questo come fa decadere i mesi gratuiti? Come verranno fatturare?
Grazie

Forkber
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Forkber

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the Instant Ink issue. 

Change in the plan will not impact your 4 months free trial.  

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Forkber

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

Spanish: HP Comunidad
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi everyone, I have a four-month free promotion with Instant Ink but I have to drastically increase up to 400 the number of pages to print, does this change the promotion? How will they be invoiced?

Forkber
HP Recommended

Hi @Forkber

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the Instant Ink issue. 

Change in the plan will not impact your 4 months free trial.  

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply

Forkber
HP Recommended

Cattura.jpgmaybe I misunderstood and printed a lot, despite the promotion of 4 months free I received a charge, is this normal?

thanks

Forkber
HP Recommended

it seems to me you didn't change your plan, but you simply keep stamping.

First change your plan

Then print

ogni set aggiuntivo di 10 pagine costa un euro

hai stampato 440 pagine di cui 50 del piano

440-50= 390

39 set aggiuntivi da 10 pagine fanno 39 euro

corretto

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.