Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Android 9.0 Pie

I've been trying to sign up for instant ink platinum seeing how my current printer has been giving me issues from hp instant ink for the last 2 months but I've been able to find work around for that. Anyways I try signing up for instant ink platinum since I keep seeing it on my HP Smart app but every time I try signing up it says failed to submit form and won't give me a valid reason why. Is there any way to figure out what's going on?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SoulDeep 

Welcome to the HP Community --

We are a Peer-to-Peer Forum for people who use HP Technology.

Something Different - HP Instant Ink Platinum Service

Open

INSTANT INK PLATINUM The All-Inclusive Printer Subscription from HP  

Contact Instant Ink Platinum Support

Scroll to the bottom of the Web Page to “Disclaimers

Click to "View more"

Read section Warranty and support

In that section, find the contact information to speak with Instant Ink Platinum Support.

Additional Information on the Platinum service:

READ Everything 

Instant Ink Platinum - FAQ

What else?

If the Platinum website contact information does not work,

Contact Instant Ink Support -- Ask to be transferred or helped with your Platinum subscription.

Contact >> HP Instant Ink Support   

What else?

If you have trouble with online forms and entering information, try using the Microsoft Edge browser.

This browser tends to work when others might spin and hang...

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click my Post "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.