Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Hp Deskjet 3630
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! I bought a printer from someone on the internet ..... and it is already registered on the site (Instantink.hpconected ...) how could I solve the problem ....? thank you !

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Alexandru1988, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Press the HP ePrint button on your Deskjet 3630 printer to print an informational page. If the printed page does not contain an ePrint address and printer claim code, follow the instructions on the printed page to enable Web Services. After you enable Web Services, another page titled "Congratulations" prints with the ePrint address and printer claim code.

If the "Congratulations" page has only an ePrint address (no printer claim code), the printer was previously claimed to another HP Smart account (formerly HP Connected). Print the printer information sheet by pressing the Information button , and then locate the printer IP address on the printed page. Enter the printer IP address in a web browser and navigate to the "Web Services" section of the web page. Remove and then re-enable web services. A page titled “Congratulations” prints with your printer claim code.

Refer to the document HP Printers - Enrolling in HP Instant Ink for help with enrolling.

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.