Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-07-2022 11:08 AM - edited 08-07-2022 11:09 AM
Hi, I have a Hp printer (Instant Ink), iOS iPhone and a single router.
-My only source of internet is my iPhone.
-Problem: Printer message “No internet connection“.
-Question: How to configure Instant Ink and iOS without any other source of internet?
08-27-2022 02:00 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing a connectivity issue with your HP DeskJet 2752 All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To answer your question: Instant Ink Printers need to be connected to the Internet to share ink level data because if the ink gets low only then Instant Ink Server will ship the ink before the ink cartridges get empty.
To assist you better:
- Is the blue Wi-Fi light blinking on the printer?
- What is the current version of iOS installed on your device?
- Hotspots might work sometimes and might not work sometimes.(It is better to connect the printer to a regular Wi-Fi router if possible)
- What happens when you try to connect the printer to your phone?
While you respond to that, please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.
Restore Network to defaults:
- Most inkjet printers without a touchscreen: Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons until the Power button flashes, and then wait for the Wireless light to flash.
- Once you restore the network to defaults, then please follow the instructions on this link to connect the printer back to your PC.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee