Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 6234 All-in-One Printer
Other

Hey 

Does anyone know who is the ombudsman for HP? 

I have been trying for several weeks now to reach a suitable resolution with HP and I'm getting nowhere.

They have admitted that due to a 'system issue' they failed to send me tri colour cartridges on the instant ink plan which resulted in me having to purchase £80 worth of shop bought ink as I have a business to run and couldn't let my customers down.

They initially powered their apologies and 1 month free instant ink which for me is £16 nowhere near the £80!! 

Then they said they were referring it higher and would recieve an update in 24-48 business hrs, 9 days later I recieved an email and they stated they wouldn't offer me anything even though I sent proof of receipts in.

Speaking to them again today I have requested several times now that they tell me who I escalate to above HP and its literally like banging my head on a brick wall!! All I get in response is we can escalate again arrrrr I'm literally loosing the will to live with this 😞 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Toripops244 

Welcome to the HP User Community.

Don't lose the will to live!

Request for Review – Please Read

I have submitted a request to our Community moderators for a review your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not an HP business group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Important

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site is NOT a good idea.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.