Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-21-2022 09:51 AM - last edited on 06-21-2022 11:07 AM by MayS
Does anyone know who is the ombudsman for HP?
I have been trying for several weeks now to reach a suitable resolution with HP and I'm getting nowhere.
They have admitted that due to a 'system issue' they failed to send me tri colour cartridges on the instant ink plan which resulted in me having to purchase £80 worth of shop bought ink as I have a business to run and couldn't let my customers down.
They initially powered their apologies and 1 month free instant ink which for me is £16 nowhere near the £80!!
Then they said they were referring it higher and would recieve an update in 24-48 business hrs, 9 days later I recieved an email and they stated they wouldn't offer me anything even though I sent proof of receipts in.
Speaking to them again today I have requested several times now that they tell me who I escalate to above HP and its literally like banging my head on a brick wall!! All I get in response is we can escalate again arrrrr I'm literally loosing the will to live with this 😞
06-21-2022 11:43 AM
Welcome to the HP User Community.
Don't lose the will to live!
Request for Review – Please Read
I have submitted a request to our Community moderators for a review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not an HP business group.
- We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site is NOT a good idea.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"