Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Has anybody succeded in canceling the HP Instant Ink account?  Seems impossibe. Plans provided do not work.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I tried to cancel instant ink account for a printer that I was trying to replace with another hp printer, but when I followed the instructions on how to cancel it, but it didn't work for me and I ended up having to call the hp tech to fix it,so unfortunately you will most likely have to do the same thing. I hope this helps you out.

HP Recommended

Hi @Gamlemor,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you need help with the cancelation of your HP Instant Ink account. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

Before you cancel, consider other plan options and be aware of what happens after cancellation.

• NOTE: HP Instant Ink support has solutions for service and technical issues and can explain other plan options that may better fit your needs. Please contact HP Instant Ink support before you cancel:
  • Home / Home Office: HP Instant Ink support
  • Business: HP Instant Ink for Business support

Canceling Instant Ink service

If you cancel:

• You can continue printing with Instant Ink supplies until the end of your current billing cycle.
  • At the end of the billing cycle, you must replace Instant Ink supplies to continue printing. Instant Ink cartridges only work in enrolled printers.
  • Your final monthly charge comes at the end of the billing cycle.
  • The Paper Add-on service ends with your Instant Ink service.

To cancel:

1. Sign into your account:
  2. Home / Home Office: Sign into your Instant Ink account
  3. Business: Sign into your Instant Ink for Business account
  4. Verify the serial number by selecting Overview, and then Printer Details in the Status area.
  5. Click HP Instant InkUpdate Plan.
  6. Scroll to Plan Details.
  7. Click Cancel my HP Instant Ink Subscription and then follow the prompts.

You receive an email confirmation immediately, and another at the end of the billing cycle.

You may refer to this document for more information: HP Instant Ink - Manage your account

If the issue still persists, I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. 

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.