Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
1 REPLY 1
10-28-2020 03:10 PM
I don't know.
Because, as you say, some printers have been moved to the $.99 cents a month plan.
In General, if you move away from "free" - and possibly the equivalent - you cannot go back to that plan.
If you are printing "over" for a while, note that you can "purchase" little ten page (I think it's that many) packages for $1 each. That might be reasonable if you are printing a bit over the 15 page limit but "not too much" over. The Terms of Service contract actually explains this more completely.
What to do?
One of our Instant Ink agents might see you message and answer.
Best option, though, might be to contact the Instant Ink staff at the contact number in the Instant Ink Website.
Not your home site? Click the Flag to change to your region.
Phone contact, where available, will be posted on the main website (front page). For example, look for the contact number in the blue ribbon just under the introduction section / image.
- Section Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
- FAQ section > READ How does HP Instant Ink work? – Be sure to read all the FAQ sections.
- The all-important Contract > Link is located below the FAQ section > Terms of Service Contract
- It is NOT necessary that you be enrolled to read the contract
- Contract: Open the main website > Change region / flag > scroll down just past the FAQ
- The contract also provides contact information, usually in the very first section.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.
If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".