Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-09-2022 04:02 PM
I read that extra pages printed in an InstantInk monthly period (eg over 50 page plan) rollover for billing in next month. I ALSO READ that unused pages (if as example I use 35 of my 50 page plan) show a rollover so I have in this example 65 pages (50+15) available for printing in the next month. SO CONFLICTING INFOS. Any clarification please. Thankyou
12-14-2022 01:33 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you need clarification on how Instant Ink Rollover pages work. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
About rollover pages
- Rollover pages allow unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance.
- The rollover maximum balance depends on your plan pages.
- If you downgrade your plan, you get a new rollover maximum. You lose any rollover pages in excess of what your new plan allows.
- Paper Add-on service: Rollover pages are tracked separately and may be different from your ink or toner plan.
- To see how many rollover pages you have available:
- Sign into your account:
- Home / Home Office: Sign into your Instant Ink account
- Business: Sign into your Instant Ink for Business account
- Click HP Instant Ink > Overview.
- Look for rollover pages in the Status area.
Please refer to this document: HP Instant Ink - Manage your account
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
12-14-2022 02:28 AM
Many thanks for help and advice. Still a little unsure. Maybe some example numbers may help if possible. Assume I get 50 page allowance on my 1.99 month plan. Assume I used 40 pages previous month. In my rollover number (blue bar in app) what should it now say for subsequent month as number of pages and of number?. Not pages used bar but rollover sort of x of y number... Kindest ..
12-14-2022 03:12 AM
Thank you for your response, I really appreciate your efforts. As you need more clarification, I have sent out a private message to assist you with the next course of action.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee