Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Deskjet 2720

Hi, 

My printer comes with 6 month trial of instant ink service. I've followed the instructions in the manual, registered on the instant ink website but It only gave me 2 months not 6 as written everywhere on the printer box, the manual and a sticker on the printer itself. 

Please help me to get the full 6 months trial. 

Thanks, 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

If somewhere on your printer box it says 6 month free trial, I would look up on the Hp Instant Ink card in the box which is usually a Hp + print plans that sometimes extends the free trial. The code below should provide extra months.

hpinstantink.com/ywchn6  or the code   ywchn6  at checkout will give you extra 3 month. 

This is for new sign up only, since you already have an account, this may or may not work.

When you sign up for the new account, it should have given you the estimated number of months that you have for free, if everything there you see is ok, then you press ok to continue and you should have the number of free months  you saw earlier.

Hopefully this works out for you 🙂

HP Recommended

Same as me. Please help me to solve this problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.