cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
MandaB
Level 1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

It will not let me enroll this printer in my hp instant ink subscription

HP Recommended
Hp deskjet 2722 all in one series
iOS

I tried to add my printer to my subscription just keep saying there was an error finalizing your subscription. And i can’t add the printer to my printers please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,899 22,867 1,653 1,964
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MandaB, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

I understand you are trying to enroll the printer in Instant Ink. Kindly refer to - Enrolling in HP Instant Ink

For assistance with first-time printer setup, click here

If you still have issues enrolling the printer in Instant Ink,  kindly contact the Instant Ink department in your region for assistance. The contact information can be found on the home page of Instant Ink. Click here or go to HP Instant Ink support

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MandaB, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

I understand you are trying to enroll the printer in Instant Ink. Kindly refer to - Enrolling in HP Instant Ink

For assistance with first-time printer setup, click here

If you still have issues enrolling the printer in Instant Ink,  kindly contact the Instant Ink department in your region for assistance. The contact information can be found on the home page of Instant Ink. Click here or go to HP Instant Ink support

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

MandaB
Author
Level 1
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After talking with 2 agents yesterday that could not help . I ended up fixing it last night . My printer was set up with another account and it would not let me add it to my hp subscription let alone add it to HP connected acct so i went in advanced settings and i went to settings under that and i factory reset and hp secure erase the printer . And now i am enrolled in instant ink and my printer is only connected to my account . With this being said may i be offered a job ? I would love to do chat support I’m such a technology freak

Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MandaB

Glad to know that you resolved the issue. Keep us posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation