STEPH701
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

LACK OF SERVICE

Example: HP PRINTER 5660 ALL IN ONE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I AM VERY DISCOURAGED.  I HAVE ORDERED INK FROM HP OVER THE YEARS.  NOT OFTEN, BUT MY NAME AND E MAIL IS IN THAT SYSTEM SOMEWHERE, AND IT KEEPS SAYING "ACCOUNT NOT FOUND".... ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO, MAYBE MORE, I GOT TALKED INTO THAT INSTANT INK DEAL BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF COPIES I DID.  I TOLD YOU THERE WASNT ALOT OF COPIES--I AM A PRIVATE HOUSE HOLD PERSON.  I WAS TOLD BY YOU THAT THAT  WAS OK--YOU WOULD STILL REPLENISH MY INK ACCORDING TO MY USAGE NO MATTER.  WELL, SON OF  GUN, BEEN FORGOTTEN--AND NO INK ARRIVAL.  LO AND BEHOLD- I HAVE RUN  OUT OF BLACK INK-STUCK RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A  HOLIDAY HOME MADE CARD FOR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES AND I AM TOTALLY 

LIVID.  GUESS I WILL STICK TO WALMART.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,066 9,069 797 961
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

LACK OF SERVICE

Hi @STEPH701

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation